I love this recipe of fully loaded chocolate cookies…Soft from inside with crisp around the edges.This recipe is a never fail…try is must.
|Unsalted butter||3 oz|
|Soft light brown sugar||2 oz|
|Vanilla essence||1 tsp|
|Plain flour sifted||6 oz|
|Baking powder||1/4 tsp|
|Milk or white chocolate||3 1/2 oz|
- Preheat oven to 180c.
- Whisk together the butter and sugar with electric whisk until pale n fluffy.
- Add egg and vanilla ,mix well.
- Mix flour, cocoa, baking powder, salt and chocolate chunks.Mix to form a soft dough.
- Place walnut sized dough on a greased baking tray.
- Flattened slightly with a damp fork and bake for 10 minutes.
- Cool on tray for 10 minutes then transfer on rack to cool completely.