I hope you will like this recipe, after Tikka Bryani now proudly presents Tikka pulao….LOLZ….Make lavish dish in few minutes and give a yummiest treat to your family.
INGREDIENTS FOR TIKKA:
|g/g paste||1 tbsp|
|Red chili powder||1 tbsp|
|All spice powder||1tbsp|
|Cumin seeds crushed||1 tsp|
|Red chilli flakes||1 tsp|
|Lemon juice||2 tbsp|
|Yellow food color||pinch|
INGREDIENTS FOR PULAO:
|G/g paste||1 tbsp|
|Whole spices mix||1 tbsp|
|Water||double of rice|
|Yellow food color||1 tsp|
|Chicken cubes (optional)||1|
- Marinate chicken pieces by using marinade spices and leave for 3-4 hours. You can keep marinade in freezer just thaw before use and cook.
- In a pot add onion and fry till brown , remove half fried onion and add whole spices and fry.
- Add tomatoes , yogurt and ginger garlic paste cook till soft and oil separates then add chicken marinade in it.
- Fry chicken pieces and add water.Cook till chicken tender. You can add chicken cube in water on this stage.
- Adjust salt and add soaked and washed rice in it.
- When water dries sprinkle fried onion and yellow food color.
- Let it simmer for 5 minutes and serve with Raita and salad.
- You can give smoke of coal in the end.
Click and see recipe of SMOKE CHICKEN BIRYANI