When i first time experienced these delicious naans i was so happy to get a very good recipe which we can enjoy as an evening snack or can give our kids in lunch boxes.
|Pizza dough||for 1 large pizza|
|Chicken bone less||1 cup|
|Crushed black pepper||1/tbsp|
|Crushed red chilli||1 tsp|
|Whole coriander seeds||1/2 tsp crushed|
|Gram masala /whole spice powder||1/4 tsp|
|Olive/ vegetable Oil||2 tbsp|
- In a pan heat oil and add onion,saute it and add chicken and all other spices.
- Cook chicken till properly cook then add capsicum and olives finely chopped.You can add chopped coriander also.Let it cool down completely.
- For dough recipe you can see the link: https://www.ainycooks.com/pizza-dough-recipe/
- Transfer dough on a flat surface and mix all cooked ingredients.
- Knead it well.Roll it with rolling pin and cut small circles or any shape of your choice.
- On the surface spread cheese and olives and bake it .
- Enjoy with any sauce or ketchup.
- You can make naans and freeze them in zip lock bags ,when needed just thaw them and bake…:)