Friends have you ever tried making patties with frozen parathas, If no than you should try it today. Because its not only easy but very close to puff pastry patties. Thou these patties are not exactly the same as puff pastry one but i must say these are super crisp and delicious.
You can make French hearts and baqar khani from these parathas too.
You can check the recipe of french hearts here: FRENCH HEART
|Frozen Parathas of any brand.||as needed|
|Chicken filling||as needed|
|Egg , beaten||1|
- Prepare chicken filling from this recipe : Chicken fried sandwices.
- Now take out frozen parathas and remove sheet, dust flour on surface and place on it. Let it thaw for few seconds and cut shape from cutter. Remove sheet on first place otherwise paratha will stick with sheet. In that case remove it and make a parah again and roll it.
- Place filling and cover with another piece.
- Brush egg wash and place on baking tray.
- Bake at 180c till nice color appear.
- Serve with ketchup.
For what purpose we have to use cutter
For cutting the shape of patties, you can use round or square.
Hello..can we bake it n then use it afterwards,will it be crispy?
Bake them and before serving put them in oven for 5-10 minutes. They will become crispy.