Incredibly easy and delicious recipe for all age groups. A wonderful and healthy snack to fill you up. Can be a lunch box item.
I am sure you will like it.
|Chicken boneless in small cubes||1 cup|
|Crushed red chillies||1/2 tsp|
|Lemon juice||1/2 tsp|
|Cumin seeds||1/4 tsp|
|Coriander leaves and mint leaves||few chopped.|
- In a pan heat oil and saute onion.
- Now add chicken and saute till color change.
- Add capsicum, lemon juice, coriander leaves, mint leaves, salt , cumin seeds and crushed red chillies.
- Cook till well mixed.
- On a flat pan toast pita and cut in 4 pieces.
- Fill in chicken mixture and serve with garlic sauce.
I tried it today its marvelous
my hubby and kids like it to much