I assure you this recipe is very different from other fried sandwiches and also very delicious. You can add this in your kid’s lunch box menus 🙂
|Chicken, boiled and shred||1/2 kg
|Onion, chopped and squeezed||2 large
|Soya sauce||1 tbsp
|Black pepper||1 tsp
|Green chilies, crushed||1 tbsp
|Chicken powder||1 tsp
|Ginger arlic paste||1 tbsp
|Cucumber and tomatoes, chopped||as required
| Plain Flour||1 and 1/2 tbsp
- In a pan add oil and ginger garlic paste, saute for few minutes.
- Rough chop onion and add in oil, fry till light brown, add green chilies and stir.
- Add chicken and chicken powder. Mix well.
- Add salt and flour, stir well for few minutes to remove flour smell.
- Add milk and stir vigorously. Cook till milk dries and than add black pepper and soya sauce. Mix well.
- Let it cool.
- Cut sides of bread and spread ketchup on slice. Spread chicken mixture on other slice and cover with ketchup spreaded slice.
- Beat eggs and dip slices in egg and than in crumbs.
- Fry in medium hot oil.
- After frying cut slices in triangle and spread mayonnaise on corner. Sprinkle cucumber and tomato chopped on edges.
- This will give a very different taste to your sandwiches.
- You can use this chicken filling in making chicken rolls, bread rolls and pizza also.
- You can freeze them and when just thaw and dip in egg and fry when required.
- Enjoy with any sauce and ketchup 🙂