I assure you this recipe is very different from other fried sandwiches and also very delicious. You can add this in your kid’s lunch box menus 🙂
|Chicken, boiled and shred||1/2 kg|
|Onion, chopped and squeezed||2 large|
|Soya sauce||1 tbsp|
|Black pepper||1 tsp|
|Green chilies, crushed||1 tbsp|
|Chicken powder||1 tsp|
|Ginger arlic paste||1 tbsp|
|Cucumber and tomatoes, chopped||as required|
|Plain Flour||1 and 1/2 tbsp|
- In a pan add oil and ginger garlic paste, saute for few minutes.
- Rough chop onion and add in oil, fry till light brown, add green chilies and stir.
- Add chicken and chicken powder. Mix well.
- Add salt and flour, stir well for few minutes to remove flour smell.
- Add milk and stir vigorously. Cook till milk dries and than add black pepper and soya sauce. Mix well.
- Let it cool.
- Cut sides of bread and spread ketchup on slice. Spread chicken mixture on other slice and cover with ketchup spreaded slice.
- Beat eggs and dip slices in egg and than in crumbs.
- Fry in medium hot oil.
- After frying cut slices in triangle and spread mayonnaise on corner. Sprinkle cucumber and tomato chopped on edges.
- This will give a very different taste to your sandwiches.
- You can use this chicken filling in making chicken rolls, bread rolls and pizza also.
- You can freeze them and when just thaw and dip in egg and fry when required.
- Enjoy with any sauce and ketchup 🙂
kindly give credit to the original chef .Its King chef shahid Jutt recipe. You should hv atleast mentioned him.
Yes, it’s his recipe. I am his new student 🙂 Sure will mention him from next time in all his recipes.
So do I .That man is amazing. Thank you for taking it positively and letting this comment appear which honestly I thought you never will but I am so pleasently surprised you did. Being a former cooking blog owner I faced this myself hence I thought of asking you to hive due credit.
Your site is amazing. keep up the good work. I wish I could go back to blogging seening you and msny other wonderful ladies cooking up tasty dishes.
I am grateful. As i always mentioned, my inspirations are all people around me.I myself is not a chef or recipe inventor. I always mention recipe source, I have missed in this post but surely i like his recipes and in future i will keep on posting his recipes after trying.
Sure, I would love to see you in this blogging scene back. 🙂