Chicken Fajita pasta is one of my favorite meal, fully loaded with crispy chicken, crisp vegetables and creamy sauce is utterly delicious. Very easy and quick recipe.
INGREDIENTS FOR TACO/ FAJITA SPICE:
|Smoked paprika or red chili powder||2 tbsp|
|Black pepper||2 tbsp|
|Garlic powder||1 tbsp|
|Cumin, grounded||1/2 cup|
INGREDIENTS FOR PASTA:
|Chicken breast, cut in cubes or stripes.||2|
|Bell pepper||1, cut in cubes or stripes|
|Cabbage||1/2 cup, thinly sliced|
|Onion||1 medium, cubed|
|Chicken broth||1/4 cup|
|Green chillies||3-4, chopped|
|Garlic cloves||2-3, minced|
|Taco/ Fajita seasoning||2 tbsp or to taste|
- Prepare Fajita or Taco spice first, it’s very easy to make.
- Mix all ingredients of Fajita spice, store in a jar for seasoning your meat when required.
- In a bowl add chicken cubes or strips and fajita spice. Mix well.
- In a pan add 1 tbsp oil, and place chicken in single layer let it cook till nice brown color appear, turn the side and cook. Set aside.
- Boil pasta and drain it, now in pasta add cream, salt and broth, cook till become thick, set aside.
- In a pan add 1 tbsp oil, stir fry garlic and fry all vegetables including tomato.
- Mix vegetables and chicken in pasta and toss them. Adjust salt and spices according to your taste buds.
- In a oven proof dish transfer pasta and sprinkle grated cheese and oregano.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180c till cheese melt.
- Serve hot.
U wrote in fajita spice that 1/2 cup of cumin?? I got confused
Is it half cup or tbsp??
In original recipe its 1/2 cup but you can change the quantity according to your taste.