A perfect recipe for Iftar , Kid’s lunch boxes and Hi teas. You can make them and freeze, just before time take them out dip in egg and coat bread crumbs, fry and serve. You will defiantly get an appreciation from you family and friends.
|Boiled and shredded chicken||1 cup|
|Vegetable cut finely|
(cabbage, carrot, capsicum)
|Soya sauce||1 tbsp|
|Ajino moto||1/2 tsp|
|Black pepper||1 tsp|
|Mozzarella cheese||as needed|
|Bread crumbs||as needed|
|Flour paste for binding||as needed|
- In oil add chicken and stir for few seconds, now add soya sauce, salt, ajino moto, black pepper, ketchup and mix well. Now add vegetables in it and stir for few seconds. Let it cool a bit and add mayonnaise and cheese in it. You can add red chili flakes also. You can omit cheese.
- Take fresh bread and cut in circles.
- Roll them with rolling pin.
- Place chicken mixture in center and place second circle on top. Seal edges with flour paste. ( in 2 tbsp. flour/ maida add 3 -4 tbsp. water to make a thick paste )
- Make all pockets, Dip in beaten egg and coat with crumbs. You can freeze them on this stage.
- You can make only pockets too, without filling. Join two circles and dip in egg and coat in crumbs, fry on medium flame. Cut from center and fill any filling of your choice.
- Enjoy with ketchup or any dip.