Tempting….delicious…crispy outside…melting cheese inside….woooow. I am sure you will second me when you try this at your home for your family. I am grateful to my very old Facebook Friend, Amber Saleem whose recipe i have tried and my family loved it.
|Soya sauce||4 tsp|
|Red chili sauce||4 tsp|
|Black pepper||1 tsp|
|Egg||beaten, half for chicken.|
|Egg||beaten for coating 1|
|Bread crumbs||as needed|
|Plain flour||2 tsp|
|Corn flour||2 tsp|
|Mozzarella or cheddar cheese cubes||as needed|
- In a pan add chicken, soya sauce , Chili sauce and salt. Cook till tender and dry.
- In a bowl soak bread slices in water and then squeeze water with hands .
- Add bread slices, chicken, green chilies and black pepper in this mixture and blend.
- Dough will form then add half egg in this mixture and mix well.
- Cut small cubes of cheese and keep in freezer for few minutes.
- Make a small flat circle/ Patti and place one cheese cube in it.
- Cover this cubes completely with chicken mixture.
- Make all balls.
- Place bread crumbs in a plate, mix corn flour and plain flour in a separate bowl and beat egg, roll balls in egg then in flours and then in crumbs. Coat them completely. you can freeze these balls on this stage in a ziplock bag.
- Fry on medium flame and serve immediately with any sauce.