Must try recipe with BBq flavored chicken chunks. They are delicious with full of flavors. You can add this in your kids lunch box menu.
|Chicken bone less||1/2 kg|
|Red chili powder||1 tsp|
|Green chili powder||1/2 tsp|
|Ginger Garlic paste||2 tsp|
|Turmeric powder||1/2 tsp|
|All spice powder||1/2 tsp|
|Cumin powder||1 tsp|
|Chinese salt||1 tsp|
|Coriander powder||2 tsp|
|Chili garlic sauce||2 tbsp|
|Zarda color||1/4 tsp|
- In chicken cubes add all spices and leave it for 1-2 hours.
- Add oil in a pan and chicken, cook till tender. Add chili garlic sauce in chicken mixture.
- You can give smoke of coal.
- Cut long buns from center.
- In buns spread ketchup first and place chicken mixture.
- You can spread mayonnaise on one side of bun, if required.
- Serve with Fries.
CRISPY CRUNCHY FRIES
- Cut potatoes (1 kg) in wedges.
- In boiling water add 2 tbsp. salt and lemon food color pinch.
- Add potato wedges and just boil for 5 minutes.
- Drain water and spread on a paper towel.
- Sprinkle corn flour on potatoes. Toss well.
- Fry in oil. (for long lasting crispiness you can fry them in unipuff butter)
- After adding in oil do not turn for few minutes, let them cook for few minutes other wise they will break.