This stuff bread/ PIZZA is delicious tea time snack or you can bake and give your kids in lunch box too. You can say this is a perfect appetizer for any party.
|Pizza dough||as needed|
|Chicken||1 cup ,cut in small cubes|
|Soya sauce||1 tbsp|
|Red chili flakes||1 tsp|
|Black pepper||1 tsp|
|Cheese, of your choice||as needed|
|Pepperoni (optional)||as needed|
|Egg||1 ,for brushing|
- Prepare Dough from this recipe : PIZZA DOUGH.
- In 2 tbsp oil add garlic minced and fry for few seconds, add chicken and fry till color change now add salt, black pepper, soya sauce, red chili flakes and vegetables.(capsicum, carrot, onion thinly chopped-as needed)
- Stir for 2 minutes and remove from flame. Let it cool down completely.
- Now roll dough and cut small triangles. Arrange them side wise in circle. Now place chicken , pepperoni and boiled egg slices. Spread cheese and cover this filling by pointed end of triangle
- Press all edges down to form a ring shape.
- Brush egg on surface and sprinkle sesame seeds.
- Bake at 180c till nice brown color appear.
- Enjoy this soft and stuffed pizza ring with sauce.