These cheesy baked potatoes are easy to make and delicious in taste. This is a perfect side dish even for your parties too. Crispy from outside and cheesy and buttery inside…woooosh you will love this recipe.
|Cheese, cheddar or Parmesan.||as needed|
|Black pepper||as needed|
|Mixed herds||as needed|
|Olive oil||as neededs|
- Wash potatoes and scrub with brush to remove soil. Now you can do two things peel the skin of potato or use with skin.
- Second is you can half boil your potatoes to reduce baking time. If you want to bake then cut slices.
- Take two same sized wooden sticks or anything available in kitchen. Place potato in between two sticks and cut slices of your desired thickness, these sticks will stop your knife to cut the potato from bottom.
- If you are using half boiled potatoes then let them cool completely then cut them in slices.
- Now take cheese slices and cut pieces . Insert in each slice.
- Insert butter in few slices because it will give a delicious flavor to potatoes.
- Now sprinkle mixed herbs, salt, black pepper and spring onion.
- Place on greased tray .
- Drizzle olive oil and Bake at 180c for 1 hrs ( potatoes which are not boiled) and 1/2 hrs approx for half boiled potatoes or check with toothpick from bottom. When tender take them out and serve immediately.
yaar ye mainy aik time phly banaye thay click nhi kar ske 🙂 baked tomatoes are some how healthier than normal cooked or boiled potatoes 🙂 lovely recipe dear
That is why i am gaining weight…i love these cheesy things…lolzz