Crispy sticks with cheesy flavor you can add in your iftar menus or give your kids in lunch boxes. Make and store in freezer for a long time. Recipe is inspired by chef Shahid.
- Bread slices as needed or 8 slices
- Mozzarella cheese , grate it.
- Black pepper 1/2 tsp
- Green chili crushed 1 tsp
- Coriander leaves 1 tsp
- Chicken powder 1/2 tsp
- Eggs 2 beaten
- Bread crumbs as needed.
- Make a paste of flour and water for sealing bread.
- Ketchup for serving
- Take fresh bread and with pin roll press it and remove edges.
- Now in a bowl add all ingredients. and mix with light hands.
- Beat eggs.
- Place filling on bread and roll it. Seal with paste of flour and dip in egg. Coat crumbs and deep fry.
- Do not fry on high flame.
- Serve hot with Sauce.
GARLIC MAYO SAUCE:
- Mayonnaise 2-3 tbsp
- Vinegar 1 tsp
- Freshly grind ginger garlic paste 1/2 tsp
- Icing sugar 1/2 tsp
- Mustard powder 1/2 tsp
- Mix all ingredients and serve with sticks.