Its raining here in Attock and i thought to share a perfect Rainy Day Snack with my readers. This recipe is taught by Chef Rahat A long ago and this is my guarantee that you will love it.
INGREDIENTS FOR CHANA /CHICK PEA MASALA:
|White chickpeas boiled||250g|
|Whole spice mixed||1 tbsp|
|Turmeric powder||1 tsp|
|Red chili powder||1 tsp|
|Coriander powder||1 tsp|
|Cumin seeds||1 tsp|
|Anar dana/ pomegranate seed||2 tbsp|
|Green chilies and coriander leaves||for garnish|
- In a pan add oil and onion, fry onion till brown, add ginger and whole spices ,stir for 1 minute.
- Now add chopped tomatoes and all other spices and fry till separate oil.
- Add boiled chickpeas and water 1 cup, cook till oil separates.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and green chilies.
INGREDIENTS FOR BATHURE:
|Baking Soda||1/2 tsp|
- Mix all ingredients and knead.
- Set aside for 2-3 hours.
- Roll them. (keep the size small)
- Fry in oil and serve with Chole.
love this combo…looks delicious!
Thanks Ruxana 🙂
o wowwww yummy
Will the bhaturas come
As fluffy as they look in the pic if I use wheat flour instead of all purpose flour?
yes inshallah Asma, do try 🙂