This easy and delicious recipe will surly steal your hearts. This is the recipe my mother has always used to make.This dish is highly nutritious You can serve with Chapati, Naan or Rice.
|Onion||2 medium sliced|
|Whole spices||1 tbsp|
|Red chilli powder||1 tbsp|
|Coriander powder||1/2 tsp|
|All spice powder||for garnish|
|Coriander leaves||few leaves|
|Ginger garlic paste||1 tbsp|
- Soak chickpeas overnight and in morning wash them and mix baking soda 1 tbsp.After 1 hour wash chickpeas and drain water completely.set aside.
- In a pan add oil and sliced onion.Fry till light golden.
- Now add ginger garlic paste and whole spices (big cardamom 2, cinnamon stick 1 , Cumin seeds 1/2 tsp, black pepper 1/2 tsp, cloves4-5).
- Stir for few seconds then add red chillies, salt, turmeric, coriander powder. Again stir for few minutes and add little amount(2 tbsp) water and then again fry.
- When oil separates then add chickpeas.
- Add water and cover with lid.
- Cook till chickpeas tender and soft.
- Add green chillies and coriander leaves.
- Before serving sprinkle all spice powder.
- Serve with Boiled eggs(optional) and Naans.
You can watch my Video for clear understanding :
A gravy without tomatoes I like the recipe something different I must say 🙂
yum, looks really gud.. 🙂
iust soaked the chickpeas, will try tomorrow In Shaa ALLAH..!
Tell me ur experience then..:)
it was amazingly delicious..(Y) every1 in my family jus loved it.. 🙂 thank u for sharing the recipe, ainy.. <3
will inbox u the pic..