This is a quick and jhat pat recipe of pizza, if your kids are asking for pizza and you have no time to make dough from yeast then try this recipe, I am sure you will love it. A perfect lunch box and evening snack for all age groups.
|Baking powder||2 tsp
|Butter||2 and 1/2 oz
|Milk||for kneading dough.
|Chicken bone less in cubes||1/2 kg
|Butter/ ghee||2 tbsp
|Cheddar cheese||1/4 cup grated
|All spice powder||1/2 tsp
|Black pepper||1 tsp
|Lemon juice||1 tsp
|Cumin powder||1/4 tsp
|Red chilli flakes||1/2 tsp (optional)
|Papaya paste||1 tsp (optional)
|Pizza sauce||as needed (for spreading on pizza base)
|Cheese||sprinkle on top
|Vegetables( capsicum, onion and tomato) cubed||as needed
- Mix all ingredients in flour and knead with milk. Set aside and prepare topping.
- You can store this prepared dough in refrigerator for 3 days.
- Marinate chicken in spices mentioned above and leave it for 3-4 hour .
- Bake it at 180c till done or cook in a pan by adding 1 tbsp oil in pan.
- You can store in freezer also after cooking tikkas.
ASSEMBLING OF PIZZA:
Now roll the dough and cut circles of your choice .
Place in baking tray and spread pizza sauce or chilli garlic sauce then cooked malai tikka.
Now add vegetables (tomato and capsicum in small cubes.)
Sprinkle shredded cheese , olives and oregano.
Bake at 180c till cheese melt and bread well cooked.
Serve hot with ketchup.
Enjoy easy peasy Pizza in few minutes.
I am grateful to KFood for publishing my recipe here:
MALAI TIKKA PIZZA
Make a pizza with spaghetti Crust. This is a great replacement of yeast bread base.You kiDs will also love this SPIZZA 🙂 If you are on diet then you should include this low carb Pizza in your diet.
|Boiled spaghetti ||1/2 packet
|Cheese (any of your choice)||3/4 cup
|Tomato paste ||3 tbsp
|Onion||1 cut in small cubes
|Tomato||1, in small cubes.
|Chicken Tikka ||check the quantity in the method.
- Marinate chicken cubes (boneless) in chicken tikka spices. For recipe of chicken tikka marinade you can check this out: CHICKEN TIKKA PIZZA.
- Fry in 1 tbsp oil, add tomato paste in it or you can add pizza sauce also in the chicken.
- Add vegetables and stir. You can add Red chilli flakes (1/2 tsp).
- Grate cheese and set aside.
- Beat egg and mix milk in it, beat again and set aside,
- Now in bowl add spaghetti and pour egg mixture in it. Toss with fork and then spread in a baking pan.
- Spread evenly and spread pizza sauce or spaghetti sauce on spaghetti base (if you want to otherwise just spread chicken on spaghetti base).
- Spread chicken and vegetable mixture.
- Sprinkle cheese and oregano.
- Bake at 180c for 20 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Rain..Rain..Rain… From yesterday its raining here.I love a long drive with my family in soft rain. The way everything around becomes brighter and beautiful always gives me a happier feeling. Here are few pictures of road side fields. Look at the beauty and freshness of these lush green fields.
The sky was gray today
When she woke up and got out of the bed
She walked out into her balcony
She saw the rain pouring down fast
And washed her sadness away
It will make the grass grow green again
It will water the flowers in the garden
This is the song of the rain
God created the rain and the sun ….
I always found peaceful the sound of the rain
The sound of the rain is music to my ears
And puts me to rest
Any time of the day or night
The song of the rain I sing
I wrote it for the rain
I had the rain on my mind today
Honestly I did
The song of the rain I keep singing on and on
Until I run out of voice
And tired myself out
Huhhhh!!! For rainy day i have selected a perfect snack for you. Must Try.. 🙂
|Gram flour||1 cup
|Red chilli flakes||1/2 tsp
|Red chilli powder||1/2 tsp
|Turmeric powder||1/2 tsp
|Allspice powder||1/2 tsp
|Onion chopped||1 tbsp
|Green chilli chopped||1 tsp
|Coriander leaves chopped||1 tsp
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl and make a paste with water.
- Cut bread in stripes and remove hard corners.
- Dip in mixture and fry on medium flame.
- Serve with ketchup or any other sauce.
Happy Monday Friends, Today It’s a cool, beautiful and rainy day here and I am sharing a very tempting recipe with you, but first let me introduce my friend to you. Tabu / Rabiya is a great friend of mine I am really thrilled to share her first ever guest post with you today. We have known each other since we started our Facebook pages. She really inspired me and touched my heart. She is warm, loving, affectionate and most of all is a real person. She is such a nice girl with a lot of ideas and innovative food recipes. She blogs at “ARABIC BITES“, my heartiest prayers are for her for her successful future.
(Helen Steiner Rice)
Friendship is a golden chain–
The links are friends so dear,
And like a rare and precious jewel
It’s treasured more each year.
Time can’t destroy its beauty
For as long as memory lives,
Years can’t erase the pleasure
That the joy of friendship gives.
For friendship is a priceless gift
That can’t be bought or sold,
But to have an understanding friend
Is worth far more than gold!
Over to Rabiya for her traditional delicious recipe.
Assalamwallaikum Dear family and Friends of Ainy Cooks,
My Name is Rabiya Tabassum, well most of my close friends know me by Tabu Hussain 🙂 I live in India Hyderabad THE CITY OF NAWABS. I love cooking and love to do experiment with food i always make some thing new and Innovative …which my family and friends always appreciates.
I would like to thank Ainy , for giving me this opportunity to share one of my favorite and delicious recipe with her readers.
SAOJI CHICKEN WRAPS
Chicken Cubes Boneless 1/2 kg
Cumin seeds 1 Tbsp
Mustard seeds 1/2 tsp
Onions 2 nos
Cardamom 2 nos
Cinnamon 2 nos
Black Cumin seeds(Shahi Zeera) 1/2 tsp
Ginger Garlic Paste 1tsp
Turmeric powder 1/2 tsp
Red Chilli Powder 1 tsp
Khus Khus(Poppy Seeds)
- Heat 4tbsp full oil in a pan,when the oil get hot lower the flames and add cumin seeds,mustard seeds,ginger-garlic paste and chicken cubes.mix it well and cover the lid and let it cook.
- Mean while take another pan and add 1tbsp oil and slice onions,cinnamon, cardamom, khuskhus (poppy seeds) ,shahi zeera, ginger garlic paste and saute for 4 mins on low flames.
- Grind this into smooth paste,while grinding spice in blender add one bunch of coriander leaves.(also remember to check your another pan of chicken in between).
- Add turmeric and red chilli powder in pan of chicken.mix it well for a minute.
- Now add the grinded paste in chicken and mix it well for 5 mins until you see oil.
Dough For Wraps
Maida(flour) as required
Water for kneading
Curd 1/2 cup
Onion seeds (kalonji)
Method for making wraps
- Take Flour in a deep bowl and add salt,onion seeds,curd mix.
- It will water and make soft roti dough.
- Make small round balls and with the help of rolling pin make round shape flat chappati size thin wraps.
- Take a pan or tawa and heat it when the pan get heated cook same as roti/chappati apply oil.
- When the chappati is ready add chicken mixture on the edge of chappati then roll it into round just like wrap.
- Serve hot saoji chicken wraps to your family and friends they will love it :)…
Here I will thank again Sister Ainy For letting me and giving space on her Blog to write a Guest Post… 🙂
SIDE BY SIDE
APART WE ARE
I am really grateful Rabiya for lovely words and ofcorse wonderful recipe. I am going to try this today in a beautiful rainy weather 🙂
Friends do not forget to visit ARABIC BITES for more interesting recipes.
When Huma Kalim of “Gheza-e-Shirin” asked me to share any recipe for Her Ramadan event ,instantly i decided to make these kebabs for her.
Very delicious in taste and if you will serve with green chutney then your family will definitely love these.
For recipe just click the link and visit GHEZ-E-SHIRIN 🙂
I do not know from where my mother learned this recipe but one thing is sure these are super delicious winter snack for all age groups. These are Pakistani style Churros..lolz
|Shakar/ Jaggery||3/4 cup
- In a pan heat water, oil and sugar, make a syrup and then let it cool down for few minutes.
- Add this syrup in your flour and knead it to form a dough.
- Make thin sticks and fry in oil.
- Drain on paper towel .
- In a pan melt jaggery or Shakar with 1 – 2 tbsp water.
- Now just toss sticks in this mixture and dust grind sugar or icing sugar.
- Serve with tea.
These orange doughnuts are really special and addictive, and special thing about these scented doughnuts is …they are without yeast and you can keep the dough in fridge f0r 2 days easily.
But first meet my ORANGE SNAIL, then we will move forward….:)
|Eggs||2 medium size
|Orange juice||4 tbsp
|Baking powder||2 tsp
|Orange skin grated||1 tbsp
- In a large bowl add eggs and beat them with whisk, add oil an again mix.
- Now Add orange juice, sugar, orange skin (grated) mix them.
- Combine flour and baking powder and mix in egg mixture.
- Knead it an cover with cling wrap an keep it in fridge.
- Roll the dough and cut in doughnut shape and fry.
- Dip each in honey syrup and serve immediately.
- If not using honey syrup then make orange glaze and dip in it.
- Take 1 cup icing sugar ,add 2 drops of orange food color and 1 tbsp Orange juice.
- Mix well and use.
- In a pan add sugar 1 cup, water 1/2 cup and 1 tbsp lemon juice. Cook till sugar dissolve.
- Mix in honey 1/2 cup , when become warm dip doughnuts in it and serve hot immediately.
- Enjoy ORANGE DOUGHNUTS …:)
These mini , quick pizzas are easy to made in few minutes.Like Bread pizzas and Bun pizzas these small sized Pitta pizzas are time saver and flavorsome.I have used Fajita topping but you can use any topping of your choice.
INGREDIENTS FOR CHICKEN:
|Chicken bone less cubes||2 breast pieces
|Red chilli flakes||1 tbsp
|Lemon juice||1 tsp
|Orange juice||3 tbsp
|Pineapple juice||3 tbsp
|Salt||to taste or 1 tsp
- Marinate chicken for 1-2 hours and then fry in 1 tbsp oil.
INGREDIENTS FOR SAUCE:
|Tomatoes||2 medium, remove seeds and chop.
|Tomato paste||4 tbsp
|Onion||2 tbsp, chopped
|Garlic paste||1 tsp
|Chilli flakes||1 tsp
|Oregano ||1/2 tsp
|Cumin seeds||1/2 tsp, roasted and crushed
|Green chillies||4 ,chopped
- Heat oil and saute onion, add garlic stir and add tomatoes. Cook for 5 minutes then add all other spices and tomato paste.
- Add 2 tbsp water and cover with lid , let it cook till tomatoes well tender and mashy.
- Chop chillies and add in sauce.Stir and remove from stove.
- You can adjust spices according to your taste , i normally use less spices because of my kids.
- Spread sauce or ketchup ( bc i have used in my pizza) on Pitta breads.
- Spread chicken on pitta.
- Sprinkle cheese and all vegetables (Onion, tomatoes, capsicum in julienne cut) and bake them at 180c for 20 minutes.