Bunny Burger is an interesting idea for kids Lunch boxes even you can give them as an evening snack.
INGREDIENTS FOR PATTI:
|Chicken boneless||1 cup|
|Gram lentil (wash and soak in water)||3 tbsp|
|Red chilli crushed||1/2 tbsp|
|Ginger garlic paste||1 tsp|
|Black pepper crushed||1/2 tsp|
|All spice powder||1/2 tsp|
- In a pot add all ingredients except egg and boiled potato.
- Let them cook in 1 cup water on low flame till gram lentil soft, now on high flame dry excess water and chop meat mixture and potato.
- In this mixture add egg and mix well.
- Make patti and fry in shallow oil.
- Lightly toast buns and spread mayonnaise on both halves.Place patti and start giving a bunny look.
- I have used boiled egg for making eyes and carrot for ears and mouth.Olives i have used to make eye balls and nose.