Previously I’ve posted BONDI RATIA recipe from Shireen Anwer’s cookbook, but this one is my own creation. You can say that just twisting of few ingredients can give you a different flavor….:)
|Bondi /gram small dumplings.||1/2 cup|
|Yogurt||1 1/2 cups|
|Red chili powder||1/2 tsp|
|Black salt||1/4 tsp|
|Dry mint powder||1/2 tsp|
|Roasted zeera powder||1/2 tsp|
|Fresh coriander leaves||few|
- Soak bondi in water and when become soft squeeze water with your hands.
- Add all ingredients in yogurt and mix well.
- Add bondi in it and fold with light hands.
- Serve with rice, bhurtas or any dish you want….:)
- I have used mint powder, just dry mint leaves and crush with hands, store in any air tight bottle, use in raitas.