Bolani means stuffed flat bread or turnovers, cooked with vegetable fillings in it.I am here posting most popular filling of Bolani….. Bolani, you can make with a number of fillings with a lot of variations.
|Spring onions ,green leafy part||4 tbsp|
|Black pepper||1 tsp|
|Green chilli||1 tbsp chopped.|
|Cold water||for kneading dough|
|Oil||for frying bolani.|
- Mash potatoes and mix finely chopped spring onion, black pepper, salt, green chilli and coriander.
- I have added Cheddar cheese in the filling just to give a twist in this recipe..:) you can ad 3-4 tbsp cheese if you want to add.( optional step)
- In flour add salt and knead with water.
- Now make a flat round thin bread and place filling on one side, turn other side over and seal with fork.
- Fry in 2 tbsp oil or butter.
- Serve hot.