What about a quick and delicious black forest cake in 4 minute only.Interesting isn’t it..??? Microwave treat to satisfy your sweet tooth…:)
|Cocoa powder||2 tbsp|
|Sour cream||3 tbsp|
|Baking powder||1/2 tsp|
|Cherry juice||1/4 cup|
- In a large mug warm cherries (you can use fresh or canned cherries) and juice for 10 seconds. Set aside.
- In another mug beat egg and oil with fork and then add all other ingredients one by one and beat with fork.
- In the end add cherries and juice mixture and divide mixture in two mugs if small like mine..:) microwave it for 2 minutes and check.
- Again microwave it for 1 minute. Insert tooth pick and check. If not firm then microwave for 1 more minute.
- Garnish with cream and cherries and serve..:)
- If you do not have sour cream then in 3 tbsp normal cream add 2 drops of lemon juice and mix well.