Oh yes its my son Zain Rehman’s birthday today he is such an adorable little naughty and curious boy. Sometimes i don’t want him to get older 😀 he will celebrate his 4th birthday today inshallah. Sometimes I just watch him laughing, talking ,fighting with his elder brother Ali, teasing him and taking his things..lolzz, hugging and kissing me. My kids are everything to me.Love his cute smile. May Allah give him health and long life ameen.
I hope you know how much I love you so,
I might embarrass you from time to time.
By giving lots of love and needless kisses,
But you need to know Mom loves you so,
Before you were born I didn’t know.
just how much I would love you so,
But when I looked into your eyes for the first time,
I felt my heart grow and grow,
A Mothers love is hard to explain,
Not everyone will feel the same.
On his birthday A special cake which is his favorite.Hope you will also try.
|Baking powder||1 tsp|
|Cocoa powder||2 tbsp|
|Vanilla essence||1 tsp|
|Cream||2 and 1/2 cup|
|Chocolate shaves / curls||for garnish|
- Mix flour , cocoa, baking powder and set aside.
- Grease pan and Preheat oven at 150c.
- In a bowl beat sugar and eggs till fluffy.
- Now mix flour in it. Fold and pour in baking pan.
- Bake it at 180c till done.
- Let it cool down completely and then divide in two halves.
- Take a black cherry can and drain cherries, pour this juice from cherries in a pan and add corn flour.
- Mix well till thick sauce prepared.
- Let it cool slightly and then add cherries and essence in this sauce.
- Whip the cream and add icing sugar to taste , spread cream on one half and then spread cherries on top then place another half of cake and spread cake all over.
- Garnish with cherries and keep in fridge.
- Serve chill.