Mash ki dal, onion slices and shami kebabs are my husband’s favorite. Its best served with chappati. We can make dal mash with different methods but mostly people like bhuni mash dal….
|Mash Ki Dal
(soak in water for 1/2 hrs)
|Onion (sliced)||1 medium|
|Ginger Garlic Paste||1 tsp|
|Lal Mirch||1 tsp|
|Sabut Garam Masala||1/2 tsp|
|Garam Masala Powder||1/2 tsp|
|Dhania Powder||1/2 tsp|
|Hara Dhania||as desired|
|Hari Mirch||as desired|
|Ginger (cut in julienne)||as desired|
- Add oil in a pot and fry onion till golden brown.
- Now add sabut garam masala, g/g paste, spices and tomato and fry it (bhunnan) by adding water time to time.
- Now add dal and water, cover the lid till tender and soft.
- Let the oil separate and sprinkle garam masala and hara masala.
- Keep on dam for few mins…
Your bhuni maash ku daal looks delicious, can’t wait to make, just wanted to know how much water is added to the daal.
1 glass is enough for 1/2 kg …and thanks Amina for appreciating ,try then inform me …:)
Great dal. First time I try to make myself and it was delicious.
Thanks for the receipe
Thank you brother….:)
Ainy m b same ing s bnati ho but m dal ko phly thora boi kr leti ho coz i thought k dal tomato k masaly m proper galy g nai