This recipe I have learned from my Mother in law. Like all traditional recipes, this recipe is also easy and flavorful.
|Chicken||1 kg, karhai cut|
|Oil||1/2 cup or 3/4 cup|
|Ginger garlic paste||1 tbsp|
|Tomatoes||4-5 large and chopped|
|Red chili powder||1 tbsp|
|Turmeric powder||1 tsp|
|Coriander powder||1 tsp|
|Red chili flakes (optional)||1/2 tsp|
- Chop onion and fry in oil till color change.
- Add ginger garlic paste and stir for few seconds.
- Add chicken and fry till color change. Now all spices and 1/4 cup water. Cover with the lid and cook till half done.
- Add chopped tomatoes and now cook on high flame and keep on stirring continuously.
- When oil separates. Sprinkle green chilies and coriander leaves.
- Cover with the lid and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Serve with Chapati or Naan.
- Try is must 🙂