I saw my mother making bhagare rice/ chawal with this recipe. I can not forget the Aroma and taste of rice with Pakora Karhi or Daal. She had a magic to make a simple dish delicious.
- Rice 1 cup, soak in water for 20 minutes.
- Onion 1 small, sliced
- Whole spices / sabut garam masala 1 tbsp.
- Salt to taste
- Oil 2 tbsp.
- Water 2 cups
- Chicken cube 1 (optional)
- In a pot add oil and onion, fry till light brown.
- Add whole spice and stir.
- Add chicken cube and water. Add salt and let it boil.
- Add rice and cook till done.
- Simmer for 5 minutes and serve.