Parathas or flat bread you can serve in breakfast…lunch…dinner…or even can be your lunch box item…I am sure this recipe you will find different and finger licking delicious.
|Mince (chicken/mutton/beef)||1/2 kg|
|Brown onion||1 tbsp|
|Ginger garlic paste||1 tbsp|
|Raw papaya paste||1 tbsp|
|All spice powder||1 tsp|
|Crushed red chillies||1 tbsp|
|Poppy seeds roasted and grinded||1 tbsp|
|Cinnamon powder||1/4 tsp|
|Cloves powder||1/4 tsp|
|Coconut powder||1 tbsp|
|Chopped green chillies||1 tbsp|
|Green coriander||2 tbsp|
- Chop mince one more time in chopper .Because we want very fine mince.
- Marinate mince with all ingredients and set aside for 4-5 hours.You can give smoke of coal to mince on this stage too.
- Knead the dough and make small balls.( normal dough for flat breads)
- Roll one ball and spread mince then roll another ball and make a small flat circle and place on first one with mince.
- Now roll it and make a thin flat circle and make impressions with fork to seal the edges.
- Fry in oil or ghee , but fry on low flame because the mince is raw so it will take some time to cook properly.
- Serve with yogurt sauce or green cheteny .
This recipe i am sending to:http://sweettoothraf.blogspot.ae/2013/12/only-event-flat-breads-and-parathas.html