This rice recipe is very different and delicious. BBQ flavored chicken with creamy rice will tantalize your taste buds. You will love this Recipe I am sure 🙂
|Chicken boneless||1/2 kg|
|Tandori masala, any brand||3 tbsp|
|Ginger garlic paste||1 tbsp|
|Chili sauce||1 tbsp|
|Garlic paste||2 tbsp|
|Soya sauce||2 tbsp|
|Red chili flakes||1 tbsp|
|Chinese salt||1 tsp, optional|
|Black pepper||1 tbsp|
|Rice||1/2 kg, boil them|
- Marinate chicken cubes in all spices and leave it for 1/2 hour.
- In a pot add oil and chicken, cook till tender. Give smoke of coal.
- Boil Rice and strain them.
- In a pot add 2tbsp oil and sauté cabbage, capsicum, carrot or peas. Add chili sauce, garlic paste, soya sauce, red chili flakes, salt, Chinese salt and mix well.
- Add Rice also and toss with vegetables.
- Give smoke to rice also, if you like.
- Mix Mayonnaise, ketchup, black pepper in a bowl. Set aside.
- In an oven proof dish give a layer of Rice first than bbq chicken and in the end mayonnaise mixture.
- Bake it for 10 minutes at 180c.