If you are a Barbeque enthusiast then you should give this recipe a try. Chicken marinated in cream and herbs will tantalize your bbq loving taste buds.
This recipe is a gift from my cousin Tehmina Asif with a little bit of my own variation.
In Pakistan BBQ food is all age favorite.A number of variety in Bbq items you will get here..:) I personally like to serve bbq food with Parathas ,Chutneys , Raitas and fresh salad.
|Green chilli paste||2 tbsp|
|Ginger garlic paste||2 tbsp|
|Black pepper||1 tsp|
|Lemon juice||1 tbsp|
|Roasted and crushed cumin seeds||1 tsp|
|Roasted and crushed coriander seeds||1 tsp|
|White pepper||1 tsp|
|Chinese salt (optional)||1 tsp|
|Coconut powder||1 tsp|
- Mix all spices in a small bowl and then give chicken incisions. You can take Tikka cut or small pieces of chicken.
- Rub spices on chicken with hands , insert in cuts also.
- Cover with cling sheet and marinate it overnight.
- Bbq on coals or bake it at 180c for 1 hour.
- You can cook in a pot also, after cooking give the smoke of coal.
- Serve with onion rings and Raita.
- You can check the recipe of Green Raita..:)