I am in love with these cookies…:) They are super easy to make and super delicious in taste.You can make variations from basic recipe. Inspire your guests with these beauty bites. I will show few variations ,hope you will like them.
|Castor sugar||1/2 cup|
|Icing sugar||1/2 cup|
|Coco powder||as needed.|
- Separate egg whites but keep in your mind that your bowl should be clean and not wet. No hint of yolk should be in whites.
- Beat egg whites on medium speed add sugar and beat till foamy.
- Add salt and vanilla essence.
- Place butter paper on tray and fill this foamy mixture in piping bag.
- Now make a circle.
- If you are making choco meringues then add cocoa powder and beat well. You can add any color of your choice.
- Bake for 45 minutes at 180c or till become crispy.
- Let them cool down completely and then store in air tight jar.
- Melt chocolate and dip Meringues , you can use sprinkles to attract kids.
- Make sandwich by applying butter cream on one side of Meringue ,place second one with it to make a sandwich.
- You can sprinkle desicated coconut before baking it will give a sweet aroma to your cookies.
- Next time i will bring you few more ideas till then enjoy these…:)