This is a special recipe and different too. Last year I have posted Green masala phulki and you all liked it. Now presenting again a must try recipe.
|Green coriander leaves||1/4 cup|
|Green chili||1 large|
|Garlic clove||1 large|
|Cumin seeds||1/4 tsp|
|Baking Soda||1/4 tsp|
|Red chili powder||1 tsp or to taste|
|Gram flour||1 cup|
|Black Salt||1/4 tsp|
- In a blender add onion, green chili, garlic clove, cumin seeds, coriander leaves, blend them with 2 tbsp water.
- Mix this paste in gram flour and add more to make a thick paste. Add salt , baking soda and red chili powder too. Leave this for 15 minutes
- Prepare yogurt by adding salt and black salt in it. Mix well. (you can use nestle raita also)
- Heat oil and drop 1 tbsp gram flour mixture in hot oil. Fry till brown. Take water in a bowl and drop all dumplings in it for 5- 10 minutes. Squeeze water with hands carefully and arrange in a serving dish.
- Make Green Chutney and Imli Chutney .
- Pour yogurt on dumplings and then both Chutneys.
- You can sprinkle Chat masala too.