This is an amazing recipe. If you are banana cake lover then you should not miss this recipe. Taste of coconut and banana is divine with caramel topping.
|Flour||1 and 1/4 cup|
|Vanilla essence||1 tsp|
|Baking powder||1/2 tsp|
|Baking soda||1/2 tsp|
|Sugar||3/4 cup (grind it)|
|Butter milk||3/4 cup|
|Coconut flakes||1 cup|
|Brown sugar||1 cup|
|Lemon juice||1 tsp|
- Pre heat oven and grease pans.
- Mix flour, baking powder and soda. Set a side.
- In a large bowl beat butter and sugar till creamy. Add eggs one at a time. Add vanilla essence.
- Now add half flour and then butter milk. Beat and add flour then again butter milk.
- Cut slices of banana and place on greased pan.
- In a pan add brown sugar, butter and lemon juice, mix well till melt. Pour on banana slices.
- Spread coconut flakes on caramel and then pour cake batter carefully.
- Bake it at 180c till done.
- Let it cool completely and take it out.
- Serve with cream.