Baklava is a middle eastern pastry made of many layers of thin dough filled with nuts , you will find variations in baklave sweet. Here is my easy recipe. You can easily make this with wonton/ samosa wraps.
|Wonton/ samosa wraps||20|
|Nuts (Almond and pistachio)||1 cup|
|Date (chopped)||1/2 cup|
- Grease the baking tray or muffin tray.
- Cut squares of wraps and place first one on tray and brush egg and butter ,place second wrap again brush egg and butter.Repeat it 3-4 times means you will place at least 6 layers .
- On top place nuts and date mixture. Close from top and bake at 180c till light golden and crispy.
- Make syrup by adding sugar 3/4 and water 1 cup , syrup should be thick in consistency.
- Pour syrup on baked baklava and serve. You can serve hot or on room temperature…:)
- You can bake this in a heat proof rectangle dish.Place wraps in layers as i mentioned earlier and in each layer, stuff nuts. Cut in diamond shape and bake.
o my gosh dear this is my all time fav wonderfully done very nice
Thank you sooo much Ainy 🙂