This creamy recipe of baked pasta is a versatile staple food. Adopted from Chef Zakir’s cook book.It’s definitely easy and you can just make this in few steps.
|Pasta||1/2 packet (boiled)|
|Cheddar cheese||3/4 cup|
|Black pepper||1/2 tsp|
|Spring onion||2 nos|
- Boil half packet of pasta.
- In a pot toast flour ,then add milk in it.Stir constantly with whisk.
- Stir till thick, add salt, black pepper, 1/2 tsp sugar.
- Add all vegetables in milk. (cut veggies in small pieces)
- Now add pasta in milk and mix well.
- Pour in Pyrex or heat proof dish and spread shredded cheese .
- Now bake at 180c for 15-20 minutes till cheese melt.
- Sprinkle chilli flakes or paprika powder and serve.
Sounds lovely! I’m a sucker for any pasta recipe 🙂