Black millet or Bajre ki methi tikia is a healthy snack specially in winter season. My mother was making these sweet tikias with variations and i always love them.
|Black Millet flour/ bajre ka atta||2 cup
|Jaggery/ shakar||1 cup
|Sesame seeds||1 tbsp
|Fennel seeds||1/2 tsp
- In 1/2 cup water add jaggery or shakar. Cook till melt and then strain an let it cool a bit.
- In a bowl add Millet flour/ bajre ka atta, Sesame seeds, fennel seeds and butter.
- Knead the dough with syrup of jaggery.
- Make small patties. Should be thin.
- You can deep fry or pan fry . Use either ghee or oil.Make small patties.
- You can add coconut flakes, almonds and pistachio , if you want to add.
- Store it in any air tight bottle.
- Even you can cut in different shapes if you want to attract your kids.