A very tasty recipe for kheer lovers. Almond paste will enhance the flavor of kheer. Kheer is a most favorite recipe in Pakistan. You will see a lot of variations in this recipe. Here is a recipe with almond touch.
(soak over night and grind in morning)
(boil them, remove skin and grind them)
- Pour milk in a pot and let it boil.
- Then add rice paste but keep on stirring otherwise lumps will form. The flame should be very low.
- Add sugar and illaichi as well and keep on stirring.
- As soon as the milk thickens, add almond paste.
- At this point check sugar, if you feel to add more, you can.
- Cook it for 5-10 mins then add khoya in the end and mix with light hand.
- Garnish with pistachio and almond flakes and keep in refrigerator and serve chilled…..