|Whole wheat flour/ chakki ka atta||1 cup|
|Mixed Nuts||1/2 cup|
|Ghee ( solid) before melting||1/2 cup|
- Sieve whole wheat flour, in a pan dry roast flour till light brown. Transfer flour in a large bowl.
- Grind sugar very fine. Set aside.
- Grind nuts and cardamom. Set aside.
- In a pan melt ghee.
- Now you have to be fast a bit. In flour add sugar and nuts. You can finely grind nuts or use coarsely chopped.
- After mixing all, start adding melted ghee little at a time.
- After binding flour now check weather you can make small balls if required use more ghee.
- You can use sesame seeds too.
- Store in an air tight box for 2 weeks.