Halwas of different varieties are specialty of winter season.You will get a variety of Halwas in my kitchen. Here i am sharing my mother’s recipe. A lot of childhood memories are attached with this recipe.Very simple and healthy recipe.
|Semolina/ suji||1 cup|
|Ghee||3 tbsp heap|
- In a pan toast suji/semolina till light brown color appear.
- In a bowl beat eggs and sugar and set aside.
- In the same pan add ghee and cardamom, let it crackle.
- Add eggs in it and stir constantly for few seconds.
- Add suji and stir.
- Keep on stirring.
- It will start changing its color and corners of pan.
- Add nuts and serve.
- You can spread on greased tray and cut in different shapes too.
V nice ir