- Egg Noodles 1 packet
- Chicken 2 breast fillets, cut in cubes.
- Prawns 1/2 cup
- Salt to tatse
- White pepper 1 tsp
- Garlic 1 tsp, chopped
- Ketchup 1/4 cup
- Vinegar 2 tbsp
- Chili garlic sauce 3 tbsp.
- Sugar 2 tbsp
- Corn flour 4 tbsp
- Chicken stock 2 cups
- Capsicum 1 , medium cut in julienne cut
- Onion 1, medium in julienne cut
- Cabbage 1 cup in julienne cut
- Carrot 1 medium, cut in julienne
- Spring onion 1/2 cup
- Fried egg 1, for garnish
- Oil as required.
- Boil noodles and drain water. Fry them in oil till crispy.
- In a bowl marinate chicken and prawns with 1/2 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp white pepper and 2 tbsp. corn flour. Set aside for 20 minutes.
- In a pan add 3 tbsp oil and garlic. Sauté for few minutes. Now add chicken and prawns. Cook till tender.
- Add all spices and sauces except chicken stock and corn flour. Mix well. Add vegetables and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add chicken stock and dissolve corn flour in 5 tbsp water and mix in mixture. It will become thick.
- In a platter spread fried noodles and top them with delicious sauce.
- Garnish with egg and serve.
- Enjoy 🙂