You can visit here for another healthy recipe: PANJIRI
- Wheat flour 1 cup
- Alsi/ flax seeds 1 cup
- Sugar(grind it) 3/4 cup or to taste
- Cardamom powder 1 tsp
- Gond 50 gms
- Almond 1/2 cup, chopped
- Pistachio 1/2 cup, chopped
- Dry date/ choara 1/4 cup, chopped
- Coconut 1/4 cup , grated
- Desi ghee 1 cup
- Dry roast wheat flour and set aside.
- In 2 tbsp. ghee fry gond, it will pop. Remove and spread on paper towel.
- Clean Alsi seeds and grind them. Roast them in 2 tbsp. ghee. Set aside.
- Chop all nuts and set aside.
- Grind gond.
- Now assemble all ingredients on work place near to stove.
- In a pot add ghee and wheat flour stir for few seconds and add all ingredients one by one.
- Mix well. If you want to add more ghee you can add.
- Remove from stove and let it cool a bit.
- Check if you can handle the mixture to make balls then start making pinni/ ladu. If you feel it hot then wait for few more minutes then make ladus.
- Store in any airtight container and enjoy.