A traditional meat dish Aloo Keema is amazingly very simple yet flavorful dish.Today i am sharing the recipe of keema my younger sister in law, Madiha Imran is following.She gave this recipe an exotic and spiced touch.
|Red chilli powder
|Whole red chilli
|All spice powder
|2 medium ,cut in cubes
- In a pan add oil and finely sliced onion, fry till golden brown.
- Add ginger garlic paste and fry for few seconds, add mince and tomatoes and fry for few more minutes.
- Add spices and potatoes start frying them till mince changes into brown color.
- Add 1/2 cup of water and leave it on very low flame.When potato become soft and oil separates then remove from stove.
- Sprinkle garam masala /all spice powder,coriander and green chillies.
- Serve hot with Naan or Chapati.