Aloo Anda Tahiri is an easy version of staple food…. mostly famous amongst children. My kids also like boiled eggs and all those dishes which have boiled egg is their hot favorite.
|Eggs||4 hard boiled|
|Ginger Garlic Paste||1 tbsp|
|Red Chilli Powder||1 tbsp|
|Dhania Powder||1 tsp|
|Garam Masala Powder||1/2 tsp|
|Sabut Garam Masala||1 tsp|
|Hara Dhania||as desired|
|Hari Mirch||as desired|
- In a pot add oil and sliced onion. Fry till golden brown.
- Drain half and spread on paper then add sabut garam masala, ginger garlic paste. Fry and add tomato cubes. Cook till tender.
- Add red chilli, haldi, dhania, garam masala powder, plums and salt. Mix all well and stir constantly.
- Now add potatoes. Mix with masala. Add 1/4 cup of water and keep it on low flame. Cook till tender.
- In a pot boil rice and drain them. Layer rice with potato masala, on top layer spread brown onion, hara dhania, hari mirch and podina, keep on dam.
- Garnish with eggs…
I tried this beryani its fabules.i Just love it and my children also like it.♥♥zabardast♥♥