This special cake I made for my Brother Nauman Noor and sister in law Madiha Nauman. Allah blessed them to perform Hajj this year 2015. May Allah give us all this opportunity and shower his blessings upon us.
I and my niece Laiba Nauman planned to make a Hajj Theme cake for them. Hope you will like and try this. Do not forget to comment 🙂
Flour 1 cup
Sugar 3/4 cup (grind it)
Butter 1/2 cup
Corn flour 4 tbsp
Milk 1/2 cup
Baking powder 1 tsp
Almonds crushed 1/2 cup
Vanilla essence 1 tsp
- Pre heat oven and grease pan.
- Mix all dry ingredients and add nuts almonds in it. Coat flour on almonds. Set aside.
- In a bowl cream butter and sugar. Add eggs one by one and beat.
- Now add half flour mixture and half milk, beat then again add flour and milk. Beat well.
- Pour in pan and bake at 180c for 20-25 minutes.
- You can serve as it is or decorate it with fondant.
- Spread a thin layer of butter cream and cover the cake with rolled fondant.
- Decorate with any theme.
- Enjoy with tea. 🙂