I saw this recipe in a food group and on first place I have tried these cookies. Believe me these are super easy…super delicious…super chocolacious. Try them today.
|Plain flour||1 cup
|Chocolate chip||as needed
- Add all ingredients in a bowl and mix with hand.
- If you feel dough a bit soft than keep in refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Now make equal size of balls and place on baking tray.
- Press them with spoon or with fork.
- Sprinkle chocolate chip and bake in preheated oven at 180c.
- Cookies will take 15 minutes for baking.
- Enjoy with coffee.
- Your kids will love them 🙂