|Sugar||1 cup (grind it)|
|Baking powder||1 tbsp|
|Cocoa powder||2 tbsp|
|Vanilla essence||1 tsp|
- In a bowl add eggs and sugar , beat till creamy. Now add oil and milk and beat again. (Add milk in 1/2 quantity first if required more than add more)
- Mix flour and baking powder and add in egg mixture, beat well and add vanilla essence. Batter should not be runny.
- Divide batter in two portions and add coco powder in one portion. mix with spoon or beater.
- Take a 9″ round pan and place paper liner, grease it now take a deep spoon like ladle and fill it with white batter pour in the middle of the pan.
- Now take separate spoon and fill in cocoa batter in it. pour on white batter.
- Do not tilt pan or spread with spoon. Just keep on pouring white and cocoa batter alternately till finish batter.
- Place pan in Preheated oven at 180c till cake done.
- Let it cool and remove from pan.
- Enjoy with tea.
You can watch this video for clear understanding of making Zebra strips.