Today It’s 8th March, International Women’s Day. A special day to celebrate the being of women and to appreciate the efforts, they made, during their lives. Let’s pay tribute to all the women of for they are the one whose presence is responsible for the world today and always.Happy Women’s Day to everyone…:)
A blessed species is she …sensitive …but loves solemnly..!
Tries to lead her Life……worthfully!!
Call her a ‘Person’ if you think she deserves to be…..!!
A divine voice is she….sacrificial…..but admires honesty…!
Call her a ‘Human’ …. when you think…..
She led her life sincerely towards humanity…!!
If She is Patient enough to perform all her responsibilities well..
Call her a…’Woman’..!! A dedicated….human…in Person…!!
We all are here today…..
Because…God made woman for a Blessed reason…!!
I convey my respects to Every Woman…..
…not only today but in Every Season…!!
~ Hazel Shirley ~
My today’s recipe is dedicated to all Women.
NUTELLA LAYERED ROULADE WITH FONDANT FLOWERS
INGREDIENTS FOR SPONGE:
|Cocoa powder||2 tbsp|
|Castor sugar||1/4 cup|
|Vanilla essence||1/2 tsp|
|Nutella Hazelnut spread||as required.|
- Preheat oven at 180c and grease the tray.
- Separate egg yolk and white.
- Beat egg yolk and add sugar ,honey and vanilla essence .Beat until creamy.
- Beat egg whites till peak forms and then fold in yolk mixture.
- With light hands mix flour and cocoa , pour in baking tray and bake for 15-20 minutes.
INGREDIENTS OF RICH CHOCOLATE TOPPING:
|Dark chocolate||3/4 cup|
- Mix all ingredients and stir constantly till chocolate melts and thick consistency obtain.
- Let sponge cool down for 5 minutes and then wrap with cling sheet to avoid cracks while rolling.Warm Nutella in microwave and spread on the sponge and roll it .Wrap this roll in butter paper to lock it.
- Un wrap it after few minutes and spread chocolate sauce on it and garnish with fondant flowers.