A delicious semolina pudding or halwa. I have posted MUKHADI HALWA recipe before but this recipe is very different in taste and appearance. This Halwa is a traditional recipe here in Attock region. People are making Mukhadi with a lot of variations. In winter season you can make and enjoy with your family.
I have learned this from a villager, she told me that like MUKHADI HALWA this is also famous in villages of Punjab.
Hope you all will like the recipe too.
|Semolina / suji||1 cup, soak in 1 cup water|
|Ghee||3/4 cup or as required.|
- In a deep pan add sugar, cardamom and water 2tbsp, cook till sugar melt.
- Color should not be brown.
- Now add ghee and mix well.
- Add soaked semolina and mix well.
- Keep on stirring till ghee separates.
- Garnish with nuts and serve.
- You can compare the colors of White mukhadi and Mukhadi Halwa. Both are very different.