When I saw this recipe first time I found it interesting and unique and I am sure you will also like this idea and your kids will love these black and white brownies…:)
|Sugar(grind it)||3/4 cup|
|White chocolate||5 oz|
|Plain flour||1 cup|
|White and dark chocolate for topping|
- Melt chocolate and butter and then remove from stove and add sugar in it .
- Now add eggs and beat them well. Add flour and salt, mix and pour half the mixture in the pan. Place Oreo biscuits on the batter and then pour the remaining batter .(you can add nuts in the batter also)
- Bake at 170c for 25 minutes.
- Do not over bake and let them cool for few minutes then cut in squares ,its better to serve after 2-3 hours.
- Melt white chocolate and spread on brownie ,i made swirls of dark chocolate .
- For garnish i have used chocolate leaves.
HOW TO MAKE CHOCOLATE LEAVES:
Melt chocolate and spread on a leaf with a paint brush ,keep in refrigerator to set and then peel off the leaf.Keep in cool place and decorate before serving.