If you are looking for a perfect recipe of wedding Biryani , close to the same Aroma and taste then set your ingredients and try this today.This recipe is my special recipe for special occasions.I have learned it from a cooking class back in Karachi.
|Salt||1 tsp to taste|
|Red chilli powder||1 tbsp|
|Lemon juice||3-4 tbsp|
|All spice powder||1 tsp|
|Cumin seeds||1 tsp|
|Ginger garlic paste||1 tbsp|
|Yellow food color||1/4 tsp|
|Coal piece||1 small|
|Coriander leaves||1/2 cup|
|Bay leave||1 nos|
|Salt||to taste/ 1 1/2 tbsp|
|Biryani essence||2-3 drops|
- Marinate meat first, if making chicken then marinate it for 3-4 hrs and if you are making biryani of Mutton or Beef then marinate it over night. (add top 9 ingredients in meat )
- Boil rice with salt, bay leave, lemon juice of 1 lemon and Biryani essence few drops. (Essence will give deghi aroma to your rice)
- In a pot add marinated meat and cook without adding water in it on low flame till meat tender.Give smoke of charcoal.
- In another pot add 1 cup oil and onion slices , fry till light brown , remove from oil and add tomatoes and salt cook till oil separates.
- Add dried plums, green chillies, coriander leaves.Stir for 5 minutes and remove from stove.
- Pour over cooked meat.
- Now give layers of rice and meat. (Rice_ Meat_Rice)
- On top sprinkle yellow color, fried onion and lemon juice or you can place lemon slices too.