This recipe is specially for my son’s friends. If you ask any kid about their favorite snack, they will probabely tell you… Nuggets. Veggie nuggets are extremely healthy for you and your kids. Interesting thing is that you can add any vegetable of your choice.
|Potato (boiled)||2 large|
|Black pepper||1/2 tsp|
|Garlic powder||1/4 tsp|
|Onion powder||1/4 tsp|
|Plain flour||as needed|
|Bread crumbs||as needed|
|Oil||for greasing and spraying.|
- Boil all vegetables, with masher mash them completely and add all spices. Mix well.
- Spread the mixture on a tray of 1/2 inch thickness and keep this in freeze for 1-2 hours. Then take it out and cut shapes from cookie cutter, place them on butter paper. Again keep them in freezer.
- Grease your baking tray and preheat oven.
- First coat them with flour then with egg and in the end with bread crumbs. Place on baking tray and spray oil on nuggets.
- Bake them first few minutes from one side then turn the side and bake till golden color appear.
- Serve with sauce.