- Potatoes ,boiled and mashed 2 large
- Carrot , boiled and mashed 1 medium
- Peas , boiled and mashed 1/4 cup
- Broccoli , boiled and mashed 1 small floret
- Capsicum ,finely chopped 1 small
- Salt to taste
- Chinese salt (optional) 1/2 tsp
- Soya sauce 1 tsp
- Black pepper powder 1 tsp
- Corn flour 1 tbsp.
- Red chili flakes (optional) 1/2 tsp
- Eggs 2
- Bread slices as needed
- Oil 1 tbsp.
- Onion chopped 1 small
- Oil for frying
- Mix all ingredients (except eggs) in a large bowl and set aside.
- Cut shapes of bread and spread mixture on it.
- Dip it in egg mixture and shallow fry till light brown.
- Serve with ketchup.
- If you will garnish with beautiful vegetables, your sandwiches will tempt your family more 🙂