This recipe is adapted from a friend’s blog. Rafeeda is an old friend of mine and I have done my very first guest post for her.She is very cooperative and helpful lady.Hope you will like this recipe. Interesting thing is, this is microwave version thou i have baked in oven but if you are in hurry then make this brownie in 5 minutes only 😀
Original recipe you can see here: THREE NUTS BROWNIE
|Cooking chocolate||100 gms|
|Baking powder||1 tsp|
|Cocoa powder||2 tbsp|
|Nuts (almond, walnuts ,cashew nuts)||2 tbsp|
- Melt Butter and chocolate on double boiler. Set aside till cool slightly.
- In a bowl add eggs and sugar beat them and add all dry ingredients.
- Mix chocolate mixture and transfer in a greased microwave dish.
- Sprinkle nuts on top and bake for five minutes in microwave.
- If baking in oven then pour in greased tin and bake for 25 minutes at 180c.
MY TWIST TO THE RECIPE 🙂
- I have sprinkled chocolate chips instead of nuts before baking.
- To give a more chocolaty look i spread chocolate sauce on top and then spread nuts.
- For Chocolate sauce recipe click this link: Double Chocolate Brownie
- I have used almond , cashew and walnuts were not available at home at baking time 🙂